- It takes only about 60 mintues from downtown Taichung to TIA. It’s time-saving and convenient.
- A2 connects with Taichung Railway Station. It’s the best choice for train passengers.
- You can make a reservation online, so you won’t have to wait in line for the tickets.
- A seat will be guaranteed, so you can have a comfortable ride.
- You pay online and have a quick access to tickets.
- Ticket：one-way ticket
- Route：fixed route
- Instructions：When you finish your reservation, an e-ticket will be sent to your email. Print the ticket or show it on your phone when you get on the bus.
- You can take the bus at all the stops shown on the route of A2.
- Route operator：KUO-KUANG eBus 國光客運
＊The arrival times are approximate, subject to traffic. You can install the app “Taichung Bus ” to see the time.
THE FEE INCLUDES
- ticket (e-ticket)
- the highway toll
THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- personal expenses
- Please arrive at the stop punctually. For the sake of other passengers’ right, the bus will depart on time.
- The time schedule will depend on the traffic.
- Please book the tickets 5 days in advance.
- We will confirm whether your reservation is valid in 3 days. If all the seats are reserved, we will refund you all the fare.
- If you make a reservation successfully, the voucher will be sent to your email, please check your email timely. If you do not receive our mail in your mailbox, please contact our customer service via email.
- Please fill in your boarding stop and destination in the note.
- If you cancel the reservation more than 31 days in advance, 10% of the fee will be charged.
- If you cancel the reservation 21 to 30 days in advance, 20% of the fee will be charged.
- If you cancel the reservation 2 to 20 days in advance, 30% of the fee will be charged.
- If you cancel the reservation 1 day in advance, 50% of the fee will be charged.
- If you cancel the reservation on the day, 100% of the fee will be charged.
- If the bus is cancelled because of natural disaster or other force majeure, you will receive a full refund.